How do I add video to my MLS listing in Matrix?
- On the Matrix main page (must be logged in), click Input
- From the Quick Modify menu, choose the desired listing from Select a Listing drop-down menu
- Select Manage Virtual Tours
- Enter the new URL copied from your DenverRealEstateVideo.com account into the designated Virtual Tour (1-3) fields
- Click Submit Property
What are some tips and tricks for my seller (or myself) to utilize in order to create the highest quality video possible with my smartphone?
- Slow movement: Once the video is initiated, move slowly and steadily while filming. Most people are aware of this but still tend to move too quickly. Slow down the motions while filming. Slow down even more after you think you have already slowed down to a snail’s pace.
- Lighting: The number one rule of thumb regarding lighting is to NOT directly face any lighting source while filming. This includes light fixtures, ceiling lighting and, especially, outdoor sunlight that is streaming in through the windows. Table lamps are an exception. They tend to add very good ambient lighting and improve the video quality.
- Film up to three (3) separate videos for the property. The Denver MLS allows a broker to input (3) different URL’s (3 videos) for each listing, including branded videos.
Why is it so important to have my video available on an active URL?
The only way to add a video to your listing in the Denver MLS (REcolorado/Matrix) is to input a URL that hosts the video. In addition, once you have the video hosted on a URL, it makes it very easy to send a link via email or text to your clients, prospects and co-op brokers.