Terms of Service
Last Updated: April 21, 2020
**PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. The Word Tailor Ltd, “we,” or “us”) offers an online video & customer relationship management platform through its website located at www.denverrealestatevideo.com and other The Word Tailor Ltd-operated sites (collectively, the “The Word Tailor Ltd Site”), mobile applications, connected TV applications, and other online services (collectively and including the The Word Tailor Ltd Site, the “The Word Tailor Ltd Service”). By registering as a member or by using the The Word Tailor Ltd Service in any way, you accept these Terms of Service (“Agreement”), which forms a binding agreement between you and The Word Tailor Ltd. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. **
- Who May Use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service
- License to Use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service
- Subscriptions and Purchases
- Term and Termination; Account Deletion
- Content Restrictions
- Code of Conduct
- Licenses Granted by You
- Your Representations and Warranties
- Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
- Limitation of Liability
- Compliance Notice Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 2257
- General Provisions
1. Who May Use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service
You must be at least 18 years old to use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service.
2. License to Use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service
LICENSE: The Word Tailor Ltd grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and view videos on the The Word Tailor Ltd Service for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to view content available on the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
COMMERCIAL USE: You may use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service for commercial purposes only if you are a The Word Tailor Ltd.com Subscriber, ie signed up for an account at www.denverrealestate.com. As a commercial user ie “subscriber” you must follow the The Word Tailor Ltd Guidelines:
- Videos must be of Real Estate land, or properties that you own or are designated to represent as the salesperson i.e.. real estate agent.
- Video Profiles are intended to highlight you or your agency.
- Absolutely no content other than Real Estate land, properties, and video profiles are allowed on the The Word Tailor Ltd Service.
- “Agent” accounts are for single use only and should only represent properties from a single licensed real estate agent.
- “Broker” accounts are for real estate brokerages that employ other agents. Each Agent user under a Broker account must be a licensed real estate agent and represent properties from that single user. Each of the Broker’s Agent accounts will have their own user access, but regardless of the Agent accounts’ usage the Broker account cost is determined by the number of licensed real estate agents the brokerage employs.
- “Manager” accounts are for vendors who provide services to licensed real estate agents. Each user that Managers must represent properties from that single licensed real estate agent.
- “Lender” accounts are for loan officers to co-market on property tours with Agents. Each Agent that a Lender adds is expected to represent properties from that single licensed real estate agent.
- The Word Tailor Ltd Services are for real estate agents, and their administrators. There will be absolutely no tolerance for other types of users and content not outlined in the The Word Tailor Ltd guidelines.
- Further content restrictions are outlined in the “Content Restrictions” section. Any violation of the The Word Tailor Ltd Guidelines is subject to immediate account termination.
RESTRICTIONS: Except as expressly permitted by The Word Tailor Ltd in writing, you will not scrape, reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the The Word Tailor Ltd Service or any source code therein. Nor will you attempt to circumvent any of The Word Tailor Ltd’s technical measures or take any measures to interfere with or damage the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. All rights not expressly granted by The Word Tailor Ltd are reserved.
MOBILE APP: Your use of the The Word Tailor Ltd Service through one of our mobile applications is also subject to our Mobile App Addendum.
- What information we may collect about you
- What we use that information for; and
- With whom we share that information
REGISTRATION: To fully use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service, you must register as a member by providing a username, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to The Word Tailor Ltd and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
USERNAME: We will use your username in the URL of all of your public tours. We encourage you to use your real name, or your agency name. If you are a government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else’s name, a name that violates any third-party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable. Once you choose a username it can’t be changed without contacting support.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by authorized or unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account credentials and you must safeguard the confidentiality of those credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
SEAT ACCESS: If you are a Broker subscriber, you may grant access to your account to other The Word Tailor Ltd members subject to a seat limit. You are responsible for the actions of those persons as far as your account is concerned. If you are a The Word Tailor Ltd member and you are granted access to a Broker account, you must comply with the terms of this Agreement in accessing that account.
5. Subscriptions and Purchases
THE WORD TAILOR LTD AGENT and BROKER: We offer The Word Tailor Ltd Agent and Broker subscriptions. Please see our subscription pages for current Agent, and Broker features and pricing. Features and prices are subject to change. We calculate storage limits based on source files. We reserve the right to charge for excessive use of bandwidth where plays occur on third-party sites and applications outside the native The Word Tailor Ltd player or apps. Anyone who wishes to obtain storage capacity beyond what is offered with the The Word Tailor Ltd Agent or Broker subscriptions, or additional bandwidth for applications not using the The Word Tailor Ltd player may request a custom account by contacting us here: info@TheWordTailorLtd.com. Additional terms and conditions (shown prior to purchase) apply to custom accounts. All fees may be subject to taxes.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: Users who purchase monthly subscriptions have two (2) days after purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. After the cancellation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable, even if we terminate your account later. If we terminate your account due to your breach of this Agreement during the relevant cancellation period, we will not refund any amounts paid. If you have questions, please contact us.
RENEWALS: Subject to the terms hereof, you may choose to renew your subscription at the end of the subscription period. By default, all subscriptions are set to automatically renew for the same period of time as the original subscription. You may decline to renew at any time prior to the commencement of a renewal subscription. The Word Tailor Ltd reserves the right to deny subscriptions, renewals, and other purchases for any reason.
END OF SUBSCRIPTION: When a The Word Tailor Ltd Agent, or Broker subscription ends, the account automatically becomes locked and all tours, Active or Sold will not be viewable to public viewers. We will delate your account and its content if you do not renew your subscription within 14 days.
6. Term and Termination; Account Deletion
TERM: This Agreement begins on the date you first use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
ACCOUNT DELETION: You may delete your account at any time by contacting support. Subscription accounts will remain active until the end of the subscription term and any renewal term.
TERMINATION FOR BREACH: The Word Tailor Ltd may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if The Word Tailor Ltd determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage The Word Tailor Ltd’s reputation and goodwill. If The Word Tailor Ltd deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. The Word Tailor Ltd may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
EFFECT OF TERMINATION/ACCOUNT DELETION: Upon termination, all licenses granted by The Word Tailor Ltd will terminate. Sections 6 and 11 through 16 shall survive termination. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. The Word Tailor Ltd shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
7. Content Restrictions
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”) any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, “content”) that:
- Is not of real estate land, or properties that you own or represent as the salesperson i.e. real estate agent
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.)
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted (example: art present in the listing)
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group
- Exploits minors
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes; or
- Violates any law.
All videos you submit must also comply with the The Word Tailor Ltd Guidelines, which are incorporated into this Agreement.
8. Code of Conduct
In using the The Word Tailor Ltd Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person
- Harass or stalk any other person
- Harm or exploit minors
- Distribute “spam”
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the The Word Tailor Ltd Site (unless you are an official The Word Tailor Ltd partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with The Word Tailor Ltd).
The Word Tailor Ltd has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the The Word Tailor Ltd Service.
9. Licenses Granted by You
LICENSE TO THE WORD TAILOR LTD: As between you and The Word Tailor Ltd, you own the video content (“videos”) that you submit to the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. By submitting a video, you grant The Word Tailor Ltd and its affiliates a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your video for the purpose of (i) displaying the video within the The Word Tailor Ltd Service; (ii) displaying the video on third party websites and applications through a video embed or The Word Tailor Ltd’s API subject to your video privacy choices; (iii) allowing other users to play, download, and embed on third party websites the video, subject to your video privacy choices; (iii) promoting the The Word Tailor Ltd Service, provided that you have made the video publicly available; and (iv) archiving or preserving the video for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations.
LICENSE TO OTHER USERS: You further grant all users of the The Word Tailor Ltd Service permission to view your videos for their personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to copy and make derivative works from the videos solely to the extent necessary to view the videos. The foregoing licenses are in addition to any license you may decide to grant (e.g., a Creative Commons license).
DURATION OF LICENSES: The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove your videos from the The Word Tailor Ltd Service, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely. Please note that search engines may cache removed videos after removal and that The Word Tailor Ltd has no control over such caching.
9.2 Non-video Content
As between you and The Word Tailor Ltd, you own all non-video content that you submit to the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. You grant The Word Tailor Ltd and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your non-video content. In addition, you waive any so-called “moral rights” in your non-video content. You further grant all users of the The Word Tailor Ltd Service permission to view your non-video content for their personal, non-commercial purposes. If you make suggestions to The Word Tailor Ltd on improving or adding new features to the The Word Tailor Ltd Service, The Word Tailor Ltd shall have the right to use your suggestions without any compensation to you.
10. Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to The Word Tailor Ltd and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) The Word Tailor Ltd will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Word Tailor Ltd and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on the The Word Tailor Ltd Service; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to The Word Tailor Ltd violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
12. Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
The Word Tailor Ltd respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a notice as set forth in our Copyright and DMCA Policy, which is incorporated into this Agreement. For other intellectual property claims, please send us a notice to info@TheWordTailorLtd.com.
The Word Tailor Ltd reserves the right to modify the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. You are responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. The Word Tailor Ltd has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on the The Word Tailor Ltd Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
The Word Tailor Ltd provides the The Word Tailor Ltd Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service at your own risk. The Word Tailor Ltd expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, The Word Tailor Ltd makes no representations or warranties:
- That the The Word Tailor Ltd Service is allowed in your jurisdiction
- That the The Word Tailor Ltd Service will be uninterrupted or free of errors
- Concerning any content submitted by any member
- Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit
- That any content you submit will be made available on the The Word Tailor Ltd Service or will be stored by The Word Tailor Ltd
- That the The Word Tailor Ltd Service will meet your business or professional needs
- That The Word Tailor Ltd will continue to support any particular feature of the The Word Tailor Ltd Service; or
- Concerning sites and resources outside of the The Word Tailor Ltd Service, even if linked to from the The Word Tailor Ltd Service
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the The Word Tailor Ltd Service, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
14. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) The Word Tailor Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses; and (ii) The Word Tailor Ltd’s total liability to you shall not exceed the amounts paid by you to The Word Tailor Ltd over the twelve (12) months preceding your claim(s).
15. Compliance Notice Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 2257
All pictures, graphics, videos, and other visual media displayed on the The Word Tailor Ltd Service are exempt from 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because they do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C. § 2256 (2) (A) – (D), but are merely, at most, depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995. The Word Tailor Ltd is not the primary producer of the visual content contained in the The Word Tailor Ltd Service.
16. General Provisions
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. The Uniform Commercial Code, the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act, and the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
DISPUTES: Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the The Word Tailor Ltd Service must be commenced in the state or federal courts located in City and County of Denver, Denver, CO, United States of America (and you consent to the jurisdiction of those courts). In any such action, The Word Tailor Ltd and you irrevocably waive any right to a trial by jury.
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES: Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by The Word Tailor Ltd in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. The Word Tailor Ltd’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without The Word Tailor Ltd’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from The Word Tailor Ltd electronically. The Word Tailor Ltd may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on the The Word Tailor Ltd Service. For support-related inquiries, you may contact us.. You may send notices of a legal nature to The Word Tailor Ltd at info[at]TheWordTailorLtd[dot]com or the following address:
The Word Tailor Ltd|191 University Blvd #948 | Denver, CO 80206 USA – Attn: legal
Nothing herein shall limit The Word Tailor Ltd’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
MODIFICATION: This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by The Word Tailor Ltd on the The Word Tailor Ltd Site or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of The Word Tailor Ltd. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date of posting on the The Word Tailor Ltd Site.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement incorporates the following documents by reference:
- The Word Tailor Ltd Guidelines
- Mobile App Addendum
- Copyright and DMCA Policy
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between The Word Tailor Ltd and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.
This The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App End User License Addendum (“Mobile Addendum”) is between you and The Word Tailor Ltd, LLC. (“The Word Tailor Ltd”) and governs your use of The Word Tailor Ltd’s mobile applications for iOS including its The Word Tailor Ltd app (the “The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App”). This Mobile Addendum is an addendum to The Word Tailor Ltd’s Terms of Service.
- Parties. This Mobile Addendum is between you and The Word Tailor Ltd only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). The Word Tailor Ltd, not Apple, is solely responsible for the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App and their content. Although Apple is not a party to this Mobile Addendum, Apple has the right to enforce this Mobile Addendum against you as a third-party beneficiary relating to your use of the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App.
- Terms of Service. To use the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App, you may be required to register to become a The Word Tailor Ltd member. In doing so, you must accept The Word Tailor Ltd’s Terms of Service.
- Limited License. The Word Tailor Ltd grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to use the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App on an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or other Apple device that you own or control and as permitted by the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
- Music. The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App allows you to use certain musical tracks that The Word Tailor Ltd has licensed from third party musicians. Specifically, you may use the included tracks in a non-commercial video that you create using the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App and may distribute such video via the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App and related website and the The Word Tailor Ltd service. You may not use the included tracks for any other purpose. All musical tracks are property of their respective owners.
- Warranty. The The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App is provided for free on an “as is” basis. As such, The Word Tailor Ltd disclaims all warranties about the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, The Word Tailor Ltd, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support. Because the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App are free to download and use, The Word Tailor Ltd does not provide any maintenance or support for them. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, The Word Tailor Ltd, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims. The Word Tailor Ltd shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third-party claim arising out or relating to the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App. To the extent The Word Tailor Ltd is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, The Word Tailor Ltd, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
- Product Claims. The Word Tailor Ltd does not make any warranties concerning the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App. To the extent you have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App, The Word Tailor Ltd, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but are not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the The Word Tailor Ltd iOS App fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Mobile Addendum shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- U.S. Legal Compliance. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Contact Information. Should you have any questions, complaints, or claims relating to the The Word Tailor Ltd app, please contact us.
You may submit this information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Repeat Infringer Policy
THE WORD TAILOR LTD will terminate user accounts that have been the subject of three (3) separate DMCA notices. In the event we remove a user’s materials due to a DMCA notice and then subsequently restored due to the filing of a DMCA counter-notification, THE WORD TAILOR LTD will treat the underlying DMCA notice as withdrawn.
THE WORD TAILOR LTD reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are the subject of fewer than three (3) DMCA notices in appropriate circumstances, such as where the user has a history of violating or willfully disregarding The Word Tailor Ltd’s Terms of Service.
In filing a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice or counter-notification may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. UNDER SECTION 512(f) OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY.
The Word Tailor Ltd may disclose any communications concerning DMCA notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material, and may provide DMCA notices to Chilling Effects.
If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA notice, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA counter-notification, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3), for more information.
The Word Tailor Ltd’s Copyright Agent
In addition to the webforms we provide, you may send a DMCA notice, a DMCA counter-notification, or any inquiries concerning intellectual property to THE WORD TAILOR LTD’s Copyright Agent:
The Word Tailor Ltd, LLC.
191 University Blvd #948
Denver, CO USA
Attn: Legal Dept. – Copyright Agent
Trademark Law and Infringement
If you believe a The Word Tailor Ltd member is infringing on your trademark, please contact us and a The Word Tailor Ltd moderator will investigate your claim right away. If you are unsure if your trademark is being infringed, please read more about Trademarks here our Trademark FAQ to learn more about trademark law and infringement.
- What cookies are
- What cookies are used when you use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service
- Your cookie options
- Further cookie resources
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser that allows The Word Tailor Ltd or a third party to recognize you. Cookies might be used for the following purposes: (1) to enable certain functions; (2) to provide analytics; (3) to store your preferences; and (4) to enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising.
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are sometimes called “first party cookies,” while cookies placed by other companies are sometimes called “third party cookies.”
2. What cookies are used when I use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service?
When you use the The Word Tailor Ltd Service or visit a webpage with a The Word Tailor Ltd video, The Word Tailor Ltd or a third party may place a number of cookies in your browser. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list. We update this list quarterly, so there may be additional cookies that aren’t yet listed.
Each cookie serves one of four different purposes:
- Essential Cookies
These first party cookies allow you to use a feature of the The Word Tailor Ltd Service, such as:
- Staying logged in
- Viewing a private video or album
- Watching videos in Couch mode
- Making purchases
- Analytics cookies
These cookies track information about how the The Word Tailor Ltd Service is being used so that we can make improvements and report our performance. We might also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages, or features to see how users react to them. Analytics cookies may either be first party cookies or third-party cookies.
- Preference Cookies
These first party cookies store your The Word Tailor Ltd Service preferences, such as:
- Language preference
- Volume preference
- HD mode preference
- Ad targeting cookies
These third-party cookies are placed by advertising platforms or networks in order to:
- Deliver ads and track ad performance
- Enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising)
4. What are my cookie options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
5. Do you use any other user tracking technologies?
We use additional technologies to help track user activities and preferences. For example, we use web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, or web bugs). Web beacons are tiny graphics (about the size of period) with a unique identifier invisibly embedded on web pages or emails. The technology tracks user activities and communicates with cookies. You cannot opt out of web beacons used in web pages, but you can limit their use by opting out of the cookies they interact with. You can opt out of web beacons used in emails by setting your email client to render emails in text mode only. Finally, we use local storage to facilitate certain functions, but we do not retain the data captured via local storage.
6. Where can I find more information about cookies?
You may learn more about cookies and how to opt out of them by visiting the following third-party websites:
The Word Tailor Ltd
191 University Blvd #948
Denver, CO 80206 USA